J. ASTA, ESQ.
Senior partner Michael J. Asta practices trial law in New
York and New Jersey and represents people in personal injury
actions, construction site and workplace accidents, medical
malpractice actions, wrongful death, defective products,
brain injury cases, automobile accidents, trip and fall and
premises liability actions.
Mr. Asta received his B.A. from Colgate University and
was awarded a J.D. from St. John's University School of Law.
He is an Adjunct Professor of Law at New York University,
and is also a member of the following Professional Associations:
- American Association for Justice
- The New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice - New Jersey
- Essex County Bar Association
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York, where
he was a member of the Tort Litigation Committee and
the subcommittee on Articles 50-A and 50-B of the CPLR.
- ACT-UAW - NYU Adjuncts Come Together - United Auto Workers
- Trial Lawyers Association of the City of New York
Mr. Asta is an active trial lawyer in the Supreme Court
of the State of New York, Superior Court of New Jersey, United
States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts
of New York, and District of New Jersey.
RECENT VERDICTS & RESULTS:
The Law Offices of Michael J. Asta and Associates have recovered
millions of dollars on behalf of its clients. These awards
include both settlements and jury verdicts.
Please contact our offices to see if we can help you.